Part of keeping children safe, is making sure we have up to date records with regards to all children’s ministry programs an activities within PCQ.
Due to legislative requirements and a commitment to transparency, PCQ keeps records of all information relating to child safety in a database. These records help to ensure due diligence takes place with the care of children. The information recorded includes:
- Working With Children Check Status
- Leader appointment process
- Disclosures and suspicion of harm
- Breaches of protocols and procedures
- Assessing and approving activities
All records will be kept for 45 years and are available for review as required by law enforcement or child services.